Friday, August 21, 2009

Just A Little About Me!

Hello fellow classmates! My name is Courtney DeFlanders. A few starters about me is that i am 18 years old and am the only child. I am in my second year here at South. My major is Secondary Education and History. I really enjoy learning as much about history as I can. i also love being surrounded by family and friends.

I decided to attend the University of South Alabama at the last minute. I am from Gulfport, Ms so closeness is really important to me. The fact that all on-campus living had personal bathrooms really attracted me. Now that I am here, I love it. Although, the rainy summers can depress you, it is still a great place to live. Of course, anywhere away from home is a great place to live.

I hope this year is even better than last for all of you and myself included. I look forward to the rest of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment