Monday, October 19, 2009

This Is How We Dream Part 1 and 2.

This Is How We Dream is a very interesting video. It definitely shows how our culture has grown. One day, in the near future, I do believe that we will move away from using textbooks in our classrooms. I do not know how open I am to this change, but it is a realistic possibility. It may even be for the best and help cut down on the cost of publication and print.

I really enjoyed the clip of the Dr. King video. It was said that all of the information was found on the Internet. I never realized how much I used the Internet to do research until now. I can't even remember the last time I went to the library to do research. I would love to use this idea for my next project.

This video speaks about iUniversity. I am still wondering what is it exactly used for. It really seems like a helpful tool if you know how and what to use it for. The programs used in the second video looks so unique. From this class I hope to gain useful knowledge sure as these programs.

2 comments:

  1. As a college student I would love to not have to purchase books! They are way too expensive and you hardly ever get your moneys worth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try it! It is not as easy as it seems, but the rewards are great.

    ReplyDelete