Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The New Media Literacies

The skills presented in the video are very helpful. These skill are very relevant to the 21st century and soon we will all have to master judgement, collective intelligence, and etc. I am working on gaining all the skills I need in order to be successful, but as of right now I can say I possess good judgement and I am able to multitask well. In order to acquire these skills, it is imperative that I stay open-minded and keep myself abrupt on current events.

I really enjoyed the special efforts of the video. I am really starting to see how little things can make a project come together. Not only was this a helpful video, but it was well put together. Also, I would think it really helpful we went over some of the skills that were not fully discussed in the video.
TO VIEW THIS VIDEOCLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. There are so many ways to present. I hope you will experiment in Project 11.

    ReplyDelete