Sunday, October 4, 2009

iTunes University

iTunes University is definitely a new concept to me. As strange as the idea of college on iTunes is to me, it seems to be very popular tool. I am not sure if I would ever consider using iTunes University personally or in my classroom. This is not to say that I would not make my students aware of its existence. I guess the question still remains, what is the point?



Although iTunes University does not seem helpful for me, it seems like a great tool for those looking to further their education on the go. Maybe it would be ideal for celebrities. I really would like to learn more because my research did not end with positive results.

2 comments:

  1. What would it take to make iTunesU helpful to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I understood exactly what is was and when to actually use it.

    ReplyDelete