Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tech Literate Teachers

The video version of a podcast was much better than just the audio. It kept my attention longer and allowed me to connect faces with voices. It did seem to be kind of scripted though, but this could of just been me. I also totally agreed with every thing that was stated. In order to call yourself tech literate, you do not need to know all the answers, but you do need to know about little things like itunes university. Little videos like this is a great way to get the word out about such programs.

I will take note of the tone of voices and the surrounding backgrounds. I also noticed that the mic was big enough to project every one's voice and did not have to be passed around. Podcasts should be a relaxed environment and not one of very formal behavior. It is always easier to get a more natural conversation that way. Over all, great job!

1 comment: