Sunday, September 6, 2009

Intergrating ICT into the MFL classroom.

This video made me more open to the idea of podcast. Because swine flu is going to be on a high this year, podcast are going to be the only easy way to keep students abrupt. It can also serve as a great review tool for students if their teachers use podcasting as a secondary source. I am really starting to lighten up to this idea of technology. What a surprise.

Podcast is also a way to bring some excitement into the class and allow the students to get involved in their own learning. It can be so boring for students to sit in class all day and just listen to lectures. It is my belief that children can teach each other. How can this be done if the teacher is the only one doing all of the projecting? An answer has come.

2 comments:

  1. What was your previous view of technology - before you began "to lighten up"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not stand it and it seemed to only make things complicated. I am really glad I am taking this class. For once in my life the saying "you learn something new everyday" is actually true for me!

    ReplyDelete