Thursday, September 10, 2009

Michael Wesch: AVision of Students Today

Some of things in the video did not pertain to me, but to most in my class, it probably will. If i could change one thing about the video, I would make the signs a little neater. Overall it was a great movie and wonderful concept. It is very scary to think how much the classroom in general has limited us. It is true, I never thought about this until entering this class. It kind of scares me to imagine what else I will learn about my so called education.

Not only does this movie represent most college students' lives, but it does it will college students. Sometimes you wonder how can you relate to a story when those involved don't look like they have been through the actual problem. The lecture hall reminded me so much of those here at South. I also liked how when objects were needed to get the point across, they were used. I do not think I could have done a better job, therefore I thought it to be wonderful production.
TO WATCH THIS MOVIECLICK HERE

2 comments:

  1. How many "huge" classes have you had at South? Most? Many? A few? None? I would be interested to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only been in about 3 to 4 huge classes, but that is enough for me. I am the kind of learner that asks for a lot of help. This is hard to do in large classes!

    ReplyDelete