Monday, November 23, 2009

At The Teacher's Desk

The Socially Networked Classroom"http://attheteachersdesk.blogspot.com/"id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5407774063267786834" />
This kind of blog gives me a new meaning of what blogging can be. I have never thought of having a blogging community where several people could participate in the post. I am sure all of them find this to be a helpful tool.
The most striking thing on this website is the "Scary Statistics". What sadness me the most is that this is becoming more and more of out reality. When single sex education is spoken of in this context, I found myself being for it. One other thing that stood out was the Fundred Project which allowed students to design a hundred dollar bill in awareness for lead contaminated soil.
This blog can be helpful to all kind of educators. Imagine if every school district made daily post in which they provided creative ways for parents to interact with their children, and also provided teachers with a encouraging word for the day. I would love to see something like this in my future school district.
TO VIEW THIS BLOGCLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment